15. Scheduling & Rescheduling of Games
1. The League Convenors must approve all changes made after the final schedule is completed. No game will be postponed or rescheduled unless the respective Convenor has received a Game Change request as submitted through the E2E website.
2. The two coaches must agree upon a new time, date and location before submitting a Game Change Request on the web site. The coach who submits the original request must indicate which team is requesting the change.
The second coach will confirm the new time, date and location on the web site. Once confirmed, these entries will complete a database for the appropriate Convenor to review and authorization. Once confirmed by the Convenor, an email will be processed to both teams advising of the approved change. This entry will also update the League Schedule.
3. The Game Change Function is meant for changes to fixtures greater than five days. Any change required within this time frame must be called into the Division Convenor for authorization and entry of the game change.
4. ALL authorized game changes made after May 31 will cost the requesting team as per Appendix “A”.
5. Game cancellations as noted in Rule 14. The two coaches must submit entry into the WRSL score system as a cancellation. The two coaches will then reschedule this cancelled game using section 15.2 as noted above. The rescheduling of these games must be submitted within five days of the postponed game. Failure to provide the required information will result in the game being scheduled by the League with both teams being charged an administration fee as per Appendix “A”.
6. Weather and Field related problems will not incur the Game Change Fee as per Appendix “A”.
7. All games scheduled by the League to be completed by the end of August, where possible. Rescheduled games must be completed by the 14th day of September, unless stipulated and approved by the League.
8. Unless twenty-four (24) hours prior notice is given to the visiting team, only the referee can determine if unplayable conditions exist. Should a private club or City Parks and Recreation determine that unplayable conditions exist within less than twenty-four (24) hours notice the postponed game will be rescheduled in accordance with 15.5.
9. League games scheduled within 48 hours prior to an Ontario Cup game may be rescheduled.
10. It is the responsibility of the Clubs to notify the League and the opposing team of any Ontario Cup conflicts. Failure to notify the League within ten days of the conflict will result in a default of the League game.
11. Only the WRSL scheduler and WRSL Convener or their delegates are authorized to schedule or reschedule games for the League.
12. Any game(s) scheduled or rescheduled by team officials, clubs or persons not authorized per Rule 15.11 will be declared null and void. Teams participating in a game not authorized by the League will default all points from the game.